New Zealand Kannada Koota’s annual Sports (Badminton, TT and kids’ fun games) will be held on Saturday, 6th of August 2016 at Lynfield Recreation and Youth Centre, Griffen park road, Mt Roskill. We wish to see you all participate in big numbers and make this event a grand success.
(Note: Carrom and chess will be held on 14 th of August at NZKK library)
Please confirm your participation for below events by mailing to either- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before before 30/07/2016.
1. Badminton Singles
2. Doubles Mixed Doubles
3. Table Tennis Singles Doubles
4. Carrom Singles Doubles
5. Chess Singles
Age Groups for Sports events:
Men & Women: 20 years and above
Children: 10~15 years and 15~20 years
1. The entry fee for each event is $3 per person or else for $15 you can participate in all events.
2. Payment can be made online to NZKK AC no 12-3048-0305974-00 (Clearly stating your name and number of events) or you can also pay cash in person on 31st of July in NZKK library where tournament schedule will be drawn at 1-00 pm.
1. Teams and draws for the events will be drawn in the Koota library on 31 st of July at 1pm. Ensure that you have sent in your enrollment for all the events before 30/07/2016.
2. Entry for all the events to be sent in before midnight, 30th of July.
3. There will be lunch available for $5 on 6th of August and all the proceeds collected will go to cure kids foundation.
4. Participation is limited to members only
Special request to winners from previous event:
Last year winners and runners (excluding kids) are requested to return the trophies before the sport event as they will be used this year with new winners and runners name engraved on the rolling trophy.